Oct 28, 2020
Tranquil Turmeric Latte
This decadent treat soothes the mind and body. It is truly comfort in a mug.
Go ahead, take a sip.
It may sound too good to be true, but with this latte you can literally "have your cake and eat it, too." With an antioxidant-rich base of Inflammation Wellness Tea by White Lion Tea that features pu'erh tea, turmeric, black pepper and cacao nibs combined with soothing honey and steamed milk, this latte is both delectable and nutritious.
Pu'erh tea does contain a small amount of caffeine, so if you're in the need of a morning or afternoon pick-me-up and want something sinfully delicious without overloading on sugar - this recipe is definitely for you.
Tranquil Turmeric Chocolate Latte Recipe
- 1/4 Cup milk (steamed)
- 1 sachet of White Lion Tranquil Tissue Wellness Tea
- 1 Cup hot water
- 1 TBSP Honey
- 1 tsp each of ground turmeric and cocoa powder (or shaved dark chocolate!)
1. Heat water in a tea kettle to roughly 195°
2. Add tea sachet to water once it's reached your desired temperature and let it steep for 4-5 minutes. Add honey to steeping tea.
3. While the tea is steeping, steam milk in an electric steamer or heat gently on a stovetop (use a whisk if you wish to have more foam).
4. Once your tea is sufficiently steeped, pour milk over top and add in turmeric and cocoa powder, stir well to mix.
Written by BEing WELL
Our team works with some of the top wellness professionals in the spa, health, and beauty industries to bring you valuable content that will help you be well.