Full of citrus, spice, and everything nice, this punch is ahitduring both summer and fall alike. The subtle sweetness along with herbal and spicy undertones will surely be a crowd pleaser for your friends and family (yes, even the kiddos!). Keep this concoction in your fridge and you’ll never have to wonder if you’re getting your daily dose of Vitamin C!
Citrus Tea Punch
- 6 cups water, divided
- 3 whole cloves
- 2 half-ounce filter bags of White Lion Traditional Black Iced Tea
- 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 (6-ounce) can of thawed lemonade concentrate, undiluted (opt for organic if available!)
- Lemon slices (optional)
- 1/2 cup sugar (optional)
- Combine 4 cups water and sugar in a heavy saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook until sugar dissolves or water boils; remove from heat
- Add cloves, tea bags, and cinnamon; steep 5 minutes. Strain mixture through a sieve into a pitcher; discard solids
- Add remaining 2 cups water, juice, and lemonade concentrate; stir well. Chill. Serve over ice, and garnish with lemon slices, if desired
Kathryn Petty, President, and founder of White Lion Tea
Kathryn’s passion for life and natural entrepreneurial talent led her to a career in the “lifestyle” industry, namely, tea. Influenced by living in London in the 80s, she realized that enjoying premium tea on a daily basis should be available in America. Kathryn anticipated the future trend and founded Sir Aubrey’s Tea Company in 1998, and in 2000 the White Lion brand emerged. In 2003, she became certified with the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council, and she currently serves on the WBENC National Forum. Some of the world’s finest resorts and spas serve White Lion Tea.