It’s been said that “the eyes are the windows to the soul”—so why not treat them with tender, loving care? It’s essential to not only make sure you know what’s in your mascara, but also to ensure that anything you put on your eyes is sterile because eye infections are no fun at all, and they’re unfortunately really easy to contract.
Prep time: 5 min
What You’ll Need:
- Sterile gloves
- 2 teaspoons aloe vera gel
- 3 teaspoons bentonite clay
- Activated charcoal contents from 10 capsules activated charcoal capsules
- 1–2 drop frankincense and/or lavender essential oil(s)
- Clean mascara container
- An oral sterile syringe or sterile pipette
*Make sure to use sterile materials to ensure no contamination of your mascara!
Combine all ingredients into clean mascara container. Voila, ready to use!