As a health blogger and someone with a healthy appetite from teaching back to back yoga classes after long days of working at the office, I’m slightly obsessed with avocado toast. Okay, that may be an understatement. I am obsessed with avocado toast!
It’s quite easy, and makes for the most delicious snack or lunch! Of course, you can get as fancy with this as you want. I like to change it up and play with different toppings, but even the most basic of avocado toasts are simply perfect and delicious!
To make Avocado Toast:
- Toast 1-2 pieces of bread. I prefer Ezekiel (one of the healthier bread options!), Sourdough, or any bread of your choice!
- Take 1 avocado and mix in a small bowl.
- Spread avocado on top of toast.
- Add your toppings:
- Spritz of Lemon
- Pickled Red Onions
- Watermelon Radish Slices
- Dash of Olive Oil
- Himalayan Pink Salt (my favorite)
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes